New Year, Healthier Mouth
New Year’s resolutions are quicly appraoching. Ready to diet? Or maybe take more time off work? Or better quality time with your family? Whatever your New Year’s Resolution is, make sure to think about your mouth! Sounds crazy right? But a healthy mouth means a healthy you!
So what does ringing in the new year have to do with having a healthy mouth? More than you would think!
You are supposed to replace your toothbrush every three to four months. On a “used” toothbrush, the bristles become frayed and worn and don’t do as good of a job at cleaning your teeth. So celebrate the new year with a brand new toothbrush! This is super smart dental hygiene!
Here are some great Mouth Healthy Resolutions for you and your family:
- Brush 2 minutes, 2 times a day! If you want a healthier mouth, this rule is essential. It gives you good breath, fewer cavities, and can help you avoid painful dental problems.
- Floss every day! Removing plaque from between the teeth is absolutely a necessity if you want a healthy mouth.
- Chew Sugarless gum! If you pop a piece of sugar-free gum in your mouth after every meal, for about 20 minutes, it can help prevent tooth decay!
- Eat a Healthy Diet! When you eat a balanced diet and limit your in between meal snacks, you are doing your mouth a favor. Teeth Whitening in Robertsdale AL
- Drink Fluoridated Water! Having water with fluoride will help prevent cavities by making the teeth more resistant to the acid that attacks that causes cavities.
- Visit your Dentist! Keep those regular dental visits! Don’t push them off and neglect your mouth! Catching problems early will not only save your teeth, but save your wallet! Teeth Whitening in Robertsdale
Down by the Bay